Consistency is one of the keys to success!!
We have all heard “success leaves clues.” The biggest key to success, in my opinion, is consistency. So tonight I am spending a bit of time discussing a few key ways to stay consistent and accomplish more of your tasks!
- Make a conscious decision to remain consistent. Make this an absolute. A decision to cut off any other possibility! Consistent actions require consistent thinking.
- Change the way you look at time. You have plenty of it… tackle your tasks right now. Start saying, “The only time I have is RIGHT NOW.”
- HAVE A GOAL! Write the goal or goals down, and hold yourself accountable.
- Remember those feelings of frustration and negativity are temporary and can be managed. The more positive you are the more consistent you are.
- There is power in multitasking, but to be more consistent, do one thing at a time. Be in the present, in the now with what you are working on. Focus on completing the task in front of you and doing it with excellence.