Here are 7 success facts that you should know! (Or at least that I would like to share with you!)
These are business principles that I have learned throughout my time in business, as a youth sports coach, and in leadership. So tune in and check them out!
7 Success Facts
- Success will not depend on your education, but on your attitude and the actions you take.
- You are either rich or you are poor. It’s a mentality. There is no in between.
- True freedom comes from more than a 40-hour work-week. Entrepreneurs understand this. Real success is that you work while you are awake.
- No one else truly cares if you succeed or fail. Your view of success and someone else’s view of failure may be much closer together than you think.
- You must learn how to sell, whether you like it or not, you will always be selling, yourself, your product, your company.
- You will never get paid what you deserve unless you sell. You must negotiate it. Be confident in yourself and what you have to offer.
- You’ll get paid the most to do what others refuse to do. Be an expert in simplicity. Nike has built their whole company on this slogan. “JUST DO IT.”
Thanks for watching or listening! If you have principles that you would like to share, please leave them in the comments down below.