*** NOTE – Yes, the is a re-edited video and re-post of my original Facebook Live Challenge Day 24. (This can be viewed at the link here.) I wanted to add it as an audio podcast as well, and a little refresh and reboot never hurts! So thank you for checking it out this week! ***
You must grow a little everyday day and stay teachable to see ultimate success.
It’s so important to stay receptive, listen and be willing to learn.
Here are a few points for continued growth and learning.
- People who learn more, tend to earn more.
- Through adult learning, people are often more open minded and more socially connected, more involved in their communities and more likely to be active. Active both physically and mentally!
- People who are willing to continually grow tend to invest more into other people and more often into other people (mentoring).
- Continued growth and learning contributes to higher self-confidence. The more you know, the more willing you are to stretch and the stronger willed you are. (This can be both good and bad!)
- Along with higher self-confidence comes self-resiliency. So, when things don’t go your way, you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and try again, or keep going!
READ BOOKS (Or listen to audio books!)
One of the best ways to learn and grow… I RECOMMEND READING! You can learn from all kinds of books, watch YouTube, “Google it,” or seek out a mentor. Read the Bible today. There are so many great lessons in the Bible. If you are very familiar, then seek out a new Bible plan, and read through it in a different order or method. It may expand your understanding!